We Are Hiring
Facilities Manager / Caretaker
We are looking for individuals to work as part of a growing team. The right candidate will have a passion for cleaning and grounds maintenance and be able to carry out minor maintenance tasks. They must take real pride in their work and ensure our customers’ expectations are met every time. Attention to detail is a must, as is reliability and consistently high standards of work.
You will be required to attend multiple sites, so you must have a full clean (manual) UK driving licence and be willing to travel.
Equipment, tools and van provided.
Full time – Monday to Friday (45 hours per week).
Property Manager / Block Manager
Parkfords Management Ltd are now seeking an enthusiastic, confident, and driven individual to join our management team as a Block Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the handover and then management of between 400 – 500 units. Excellent opportunity to grow with a company that is rapidly expanding.
- Managing blocks for one of the UK’s largest freeholders.
- Working as part of a small team delivering the management of a varied portfolio of residential blocks located across London and the South East.
- Dealing with queries both internally and from external sources on a day to day basis by phone, email and letter.
- Reviewing leases, legislation, and land registry documents for guidance on legal matters and repairs.
- Ensuring health and safety and legislative compliance of the portfolio. Co-ordinating health and safety reports and acting upon the findings contained within those reports.
- Co-ordinating major works projects, the serving of statutory notices, acting as principal designer on smaller scale works and liaising with surveyors on larger schemes.
- Conducting site visits where necessary to meet with leaseholders, contractors or surveyors and to inspect works or repairs.
- Other daily duties involve dealing with incoming phone calls (as part of a team) and assisting in the general running and administration of the company.
- Continued IRPM development will be offered by the company to ensure the employee has a strong understanding of the surrounding legislative and contractual influences when managing property.
- Minimum of 3 years in a Block management / Leasehold understanding environment
- Minimum AIRPM qualified or working towards this
How To Apply
Let’s stay in touch
Subscribe to Our Newsletter